Our next session will begin May 29. The schedule will be posted on the "Classes" page.
We offer basic obedience and problem solving for family dogs. We use science proven positive training methods that will increase the bond you have with your dog. We will not use any aversive training "tools" or methods that use force or fear. We teach dogs what TO DO and reinforce and celebrate when they get it right. We use games and play to teach and we have a good time.
Group Classes: If you cannot attend a class due to illness, or unforseen event, we will do our best to provide you with a video of the skills you missed. Please try to attend every class. There will no longer be refunds, or credit for classes. Refunds will only be issued 48 hours BEFORE the first class begins. You are purchasing a space in the class, as well as the service provided. Once a session begins, that space can no longer be available to another dog. There are waiting lists for our classes and we would like to give everyone an opportunity to attend when possible.
Private lessons are also non-refundable if canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled lesson.
We Are Open!
Below are the rules and restrictions. THANK YOU so much for your patience and support through this Global Pandemic.
1. Classes will continue to be limited to 6 dogs per class.
2. Weather permitting, classes will be held outside. There is a bit of a walk to the classroom area, and most classes involve walking on various surfaces.
3. There are no bathrooms available. Please take care of bathroom needs at home. Class is 1 hour in duration.
4. Do NOT come to class if you are experiencing any Covid19 symptoms or have had known exposure within the last 10 days, or if you have any contagious illness.
5. Please give dogs and people space. Dog introductions are done with permission only.
6. Dogs must be human and dog friendly to participate in group classes.
Hand sanitizer, baby wipes and paper towels are available.